Lucy

by Dear Adamus

supported by
/
  • Streaming + Download

    Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.

      $1 USD  or more

     

about

The proceeds will go to supporting the fine arts programs in the Virginia Beach City Public Schools system. They're going through budget cuts and it hits home to us. So with your support we will be donating 75% of all the net proceeds to VBCPS to keep the fine arts programs alive. The other 25% will be split amongst the people who've helped behind the scenes. This will continue up until the end of 2014. With your contributions, we hope to make change in our area. You may donate as much money as you want. Thank you so much for your support and donation.

lyrics

Oh, Lucy. Could you ever make up your mind? Oh, Lucy. Did you know you're running out of time? Did you ever ever know, where your money went as the time goes? And did you ever wake up to see it all gone? So keep it in, keep strong, keep it in my arms. Oh, Lucy! And I know what's been going on in your head. Something about how I wish that little boy was dead. He never knew right from wrong. He never how to sing his song but I love him, yes I do I love him. So keep it in, keep strong, keep it in my arms. Oh, Lucy!

credits

released June 24, 2014
Produced by:
Severin Di Croce

Engineered by:
Chris Gifford and Severin Di Croce

Mixed by:
Severin Di Croce

Mastered by:
Berkley Adam

Art by:
Marguerite Angermann

Artwork Edited by:
Alex Venezia

All music written by:
Dear Adamus

www.facebook.com/DearAdamus
Instagram: @dearadamus
Twitter: @dear_adamus

Vocals | Raytheon Dunn
Acoustic Guitar | Jesse Taylor
Electric Guitar | Hunter Waddell
Bass Guitar | Brock Bittner
Drums and Percussion | Severin Di Croce

tags

license

all rights reserved

about

Dear Adamus Virginia Beach, Virginia

Dear Adamus, comprised of Raytheon Dunn, Chris Wilkins, Jon Callahan, Chelsea Elliott, and Severin Di Croce. They reside in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Dear Adamus is an Indie/Alternative band.

contact / help

Contact Dear Adamus

Streaming and
Download help